Get StartedOh hey there! Are you new to Picky Pinchers? If so, you're at the perfect place. Check out these resources and blogs to get up to speed with our frugal shenanigans.
Well hey there!
You must be new around here! You’ve come to the right page, my friend. I’ve put together 25 blogs that are perfect for Picky Pinchers newcomers. They explain more about our mindset and approach to money (with plenty of hilarious hi-jinks sprinkled in there, of course).
Before you read, I recommend snagging a copy of our 30-Day Frugal Cleanse. It’s totally free and gives you one actionable thing to do every day for a month. It’s like bootcamp for your finances, but without the yelling.
Just sign up for our email list (that’s free too, of course) and I’ll email you your copy of the 30-Day Frugal Cleanse. Happy reading!
25 Blogs To Get You Started
- What does “frugal” mean, anyway?
- Your pants need to be on FIRE
- What we pay good money for
- Be a mistake factory
- Expect the unexpected expenses
- What it means to quantify everything
- How to stop fighting over money
- On simple delights and little moments
- It does not take ten years to pay off student loans
- The benefits of part-time vegetarianism
- How to stay positive when life kicks you in the throat
- How excuses made us poor
- What’s the best way to pay off debt?
- How complaining about life has saved me money
- The sneaky cost of convenience
- What our “bare minimum” looks like
- How I finally conquered impulse shopping
- How frugality has ruined us
- Save money with kindness
- Things that don’t actually matter
- How I get all of my DVDs and books for free
- How to coupon–the right way
- Why I buy six-dollar eggs
- I don’t have cable. Here’s how I stay sane
- The wonder that is the bulk foods aisle