Do you believe it’s possible to eat well while saving money?Coming December 1: See how you can eat well for way less money with The Picky Pinchers Cookbook
Are you looking for a way to eat better without busting your food budget?
Back in the summer of 2015, I was in the same pickle. My husband and I were spending a whopping $1,000 a month on groceries. We were desperate to save money on our food budget, while cooking meals that our Picky palates would enjoy.
After a lot of work, we’ve learned how to make home cooking actually work for today’s busy-as-hell lifestyle, slashing our grocery budget down to just $400 a month.
The Picky Pinchers Cookbook is the culmination of years of experimenting with recipes and meals. This online cookbook will share tried-and-true recipes that are absolutely scrumptious and budget-friendly.
Keep reading to find out how it’s all possible.
“All the yummy recipes from the Picky Pinchers blog, plus many more new ones, in convenient e-book format! I love the fact that most of the ingredients are things I already have in my own pantry so I won’t waste money buying something I’ll only use once. It’s also rare for me to find a cookbook where most of the recipes are for things I actually want to make, but that’s definitely the case with this one. I see many of these becoming regulars in my weekly meal plans. Trust me, Mrs. Picky Pincher has knocked it out of the park, and this is a cookbook you want in your own kitchen!”--Reader Jennifer
Here's why The Picky Pinchers Cookbook is different from what you've already tried
- These recipes are super budget-friendly. After all, who has the funds (or time) to cook filet mignon at home? These recipes are designed for a modest, realistic food budget.
- Includes plenty of crave-worthy healthy recipes. Healthy eating is an important part of eating on a budget. Know what’s in your food with our recipes for healthy staples and mouthwatering dinners that’ll make you say, “More chickpeas, please!”
- This is a cookbook that is on the move with you. Read on any PDF-enabled device. Don’t worry about smearing spaghetti sauce on a paper cookbook ever again.
- You don’t need to scour the internet to find recipes that will actually taste good. There are a lot of dud recipes out there. The Picky Pinchers cookbook gives you 66 Picky eater-approved recipes for breakfast, dinner, snacks, party food, and dessert that are actually good.
- All recipes have been tested and tested by regular home cooks just like you. There’s no fancy equipment or crazy culinary knowledge needed here.
See what people just like you are saying
“It took me awhile to get through this cookbook because I kept having to take notes on the plethora of recipes I can’t wait to try! I’ve already made Mrs. Picky Pincher’s yeast rolls and the roasted chickpeas, and both turned out super-tasty. Now up for me: homemade yogurt, ciabatta, plenty of spicy dishes, and of course ALL the sweet treats! Her recipes are very well-explained as well, so be sure to check these out, whether you’re a novice or a pro in the kitchen.”--Mrs. Changing Our Default
“My family goes insane for the Mexican Cornbread Bake and Lemon Pancakes! Personally, I am so excited that I finally learned how to make bread and yeast rolls after years of purchasing sub-par products at the grocery store. Besides the addition of a slew of new recipes to our family’s cookbook, it was so nice to learn how to save a little money by making some freezer staples. Thanks to this cookbook I always have beans, rolls, and yogurt on hand and noticed a significant drop to our grocery bill. Thanks Mrs. Picky Pincher!”--Reader Frances
“This cookbook is phenomenal! I love trying out new recipes which can sometimes be challenging when trying to keep at or under my grocery budget. The Picky Pinchers Cookbooks is a great resource in this quest. I have a list of recipes to try and the homemade yogurt recipe alone has changed my life. You won’t regret picking this up,”--Reader Danielle
Are you ready to put some zazzle in your kitchen without breaking the bank?Learn how to finally eat well on a budget.
Cookbook goes live on December 1, 2017